CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Note For You...


Hello Everyone!

I planned to post something at least weekly,so this week I'm sharing a quick card I made with the Art Philosophy cart and patterned paper from the CTMH Stella paper pack. The flower is a cricut cut and I stamped the pedals and sentiment with the Just for You stamp set. This set coordinates with this cart and is part of the Art Philosophy package sold exclusively by CTMH. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Candace! Don't ya just love the Art Philosophy cartridge? Great job on your design and colors:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. You have inspired me to pull out my stamp and cut this image. Great job

    ReplyDelete