CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Card













Hi !


I made this card for my 4 yr old's preschool teachers. They are pretty amazing women and I am so grateful for all they have done for her. I used the Create a Critter cart for these cute cuts. I love this cart! Most of the paper is scraps of PTI and Stampin Up. I hope they really like it.

Thanks for stopping by:)


recipe:


cricut-Create a Critter


cardstock-scraps, PTI, and Stampin Up


edge punch-Fiskars


star dust stickles


black sharpie marker


sentiment-Scrappy Moms Stamps


white embossing powder


hemp cord- Walmart



3 comments:

  1. Love these cards! Create a Critter is one of my favorite carts as well!
    I'm finally getting around to following all of my new followers (just did an update as to why I've been MIA)! Thanks for following me and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your blog!
    ~Carol
    http://cricutingcarol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. thanks for the help on my blog....total bummer about your mail. i'm trying everything:(
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I am now following you too - my southern neighbor!!! Love the teachers card.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete