CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birthday card for my mom and more graduation cards!

Hello!

My mother's birthday was last Thursday. She gets to celebrate her birthday along with Mother's Day (Lucky!) I made this card for her using the Mother's Day seasonal cart and Gypsy font. The super cute pattern paper is American Crafts Dear Lizzy Collection that I picked up from Marshalls at a super deal. The flowers are from ebay and the beautiful pearl center is Martha Stewart. I also made more graduation cards, but in a different color. I try to match the school's color. This one was made with the Locker Talk cart as well, but I used Cricut American Alphabet on the new E2 for the font! I found a Stampin Up! graduation cap stamp in my stash and used gold embossing powder to stamp the back of the envelope. I don't remember the brand of stamp on the front of the envelope, but I know it was purchased at Joanns. Thanks so much for stopping by :)




No comments:

Post a Comment