CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Pink Stamper's Color Challenge!


Hello,

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday! It has been sunny and hot here for over a week now. I was planning to make my bff's daughter a birthday card and saw on mypinkstamper's blog that she was having a color challenge. So, I did my birthday card with those colors. You have to use orange, turquoise, and green. I made a peek-a-boo card. I used papers by We R Memory Keepers, DCWV and scraps. The flower is from Forever Young cricut cart. I doodled some with my white gel pen and added stardust stickles to the center. Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it---so bright and summery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card...good luck in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete