CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Easel Card

Hello Everyone!

I was off today because my youngest is sick. I kept her home today and got in some crafting during her naptime. I made an easel card. I've only made a couple of these, and I enjoy making a different type of card sometimes. I decided to use some of the goodies I've won on some blogs. The cupcake embossing is from a set of cuttlebug folders I won from Sherrie K. She is such an awesome crafter. If you hadn't visited her blog, you should check it out. She is currently celebrating her 6mo. Blogoversay and has some super sweet blog candy! I chose a cardstock with a white core and used an emery board to distress the cardstock so make the cupcakes stand out more. The wonderful sentiment is from inspiredstamps.blogspot.com. I won these from Sylvia at Bella Scrapbook Designs. She is wonderfully talented as well. Please go by and pay her a visit too. I plan to use this card for challenges at
FCCB- a project using a cupcake or other baked good.
CTO -a birthday card, must be an easel card

Thanks for stopping by:)

27 comments:

  1. Hi Candace, your easel card is absolutely FABULOUS my friend. Great job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and yummy! Great design!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little cupcake! The easel card turned out great! Thanks for joining us this week at CTO!

    Hugs,
    Tracey - CTO DT member
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the colors! I've been wanting to try an easel card but haven't had a chance yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! I love that embossing folder!! I hope your kid feels better soon!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable. I love the embossing and distressing you did.Thanks for joining CTO
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super job! very yummy looking. I like the distressed look on your background and the yellow twine is great.
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a terrific card! I agree with you that Sherrie K is amazing! Thanks for joining us at CTO. -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I love the embossed/distressed background! Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Card Candice! Thanks for playing along with us at CTO!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great easel card,love the colours.
    Jayne
    jayne-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful easel card. I love that cupcake and the colors are PERFECT!!!! Awesome job and thank you so much for the sweet comments on my blog! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card turned out super cute! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card!
    I like your distressed cupcake embossing on your background paper!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that little smiling face, really cute card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!

    Trell - DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a super fun card...love the embossing and i sure love easel cards. I'm gonna make one, one way or another...tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job on the easel card and the embossing. Cupcake is too cute!Thanks for joining us this week at the FCCB "Piece of Cake " challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your easel card turned out awesome. LOVE the colors and cute cupcake! Love the embossing:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome card Candace! I haven't tried an easel card before are they fairly easy b/c it looks complicated lol!!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute, I love the color sentiment and faux stitching is perfect, thanks for playing CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute, I love the color combination. Thanks for joining us at CTO!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Now that is one cute cupcake! What a sweet little face and the perfect sentiment...love it! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete