CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Simple Baby Card with Sugar and Spice



Hello!

I was able to squeeze in a quick and simple baby card I made for a co-worker today. I used the cricut lite cart Sugar and Spice cart. I scored this cart at my local Walmart on clearance. The base cardstock is Georgia Pacific. All the color cardstock is by Martha Stewart. The sentiment is MPS. The ribbon is from Walmart. The edge punch is by Fiskars. I recently received some awesome blog awards that I plan to post and thank the great crafters that sent them to me soon. I haven't forgotten about them. Things haven't calmed down at my house yet. My 4yr. old started soccer yesterday and my oldest is in ROTC. Hopefully we will get in more a routine soon so that I can craft and blog more. Thanks for stopping by:)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Candace! I was in Marine Corps ROTC in High school all 4 years it was so much fun I hope your son really enjoys it! I have a blog award for you over on my page!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out just beautiful Candace,I love these colors together.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candace,

    Absolutely adorable card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, I love the colors and the embossing looks fantastic!

    I have a new blog design, so come by when you get a chance to see if you can see it now! :)

    Kimberli
    http://kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card...i love those two colors together and love how you put it together. Congrats on your win, i just need your choice of paper pack. I didn't receive your email...thought i would check in with you in case you have to resend..
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet baby card Candace!! I love the yellow embossed polka dots, cute little rattle and ducky! Darling:)

    Thanks for adding my blog button and for the sweet comment on my blog!!

    Have a great weekend Candace!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Candace, lovely card...so cute and cuddly. You did a wonderful job with this my friend. Crafty hugs, ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Please visit my blog at www.paperglitterstamps.blogspot.com for a blog award I'd like to pass on to you.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete