CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Getting Scrappy Challenge #14


Hello Everyone!

It's been a week today since I've posted anything. I've been quite busy at work, but hopefully things will come down soon. I've logged in occasionally to blog hop and leave comments, but I am still having crafting withdrawl :) I got out of a meeting early today, so I raced home to do some crafting. I did this LO for Getting Scrappy Challenge #14 at Amanda's Crafts and More. You have to do a LO using a cricut or svg. The theme is The Taste of Summer using your favorite summer food. We love watermelon! So, I used the cute watermelon on Doodlecharms. This was the first cartridge I purchased and still love it. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

7 comments:

  1. Super sweet lay-out~

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Makes me want a watermelon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout! Love the watermelons and the sweet little banner!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Candace, your layout is so sweet!!Your watermelons look good enough to eat and the banner is just perfect.. Thanks for joining my "Getting Scrappy Challenge" and I hope you will join this weeks challenge as well..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete