CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Getting Scrappy Challenge #15


Hello!
I hope everyone is having a fantastic Saturday. The weather is great here and for a change it is less humid. My thoughts and prayers go out to the millions of people that are being affected by the hurricane this weekend. My bff lives in Virginia and is dealing with it too. She is in the military and is riding out the storm with her family in their home. I have recently spoken to her and everything is o.k. I want to share my project for Amanda's Getting Scrappy Challenge. I am proud to tell you that I won her challenge earlier this week and I am too honored to be chosen. This week's challenge is Make A Splash ( a water theme layout). I used the cricut lite cart Splish Splash to cut the title, tub, and bubbles. The patterned paper is Martha Stewart, the colored cardstock is Stampin Up. The ribbon is from my stash. I covered the bubbles with waterfall stickles. Thanks for stopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your challenge victory, Candace! :o) I'm sending lots of prayers for your bff and everyone in the path of the storm. This LO is beautiful.. I love that blue, all the sparkle is so gorgeous, and the dots mixed with checkered is absolutely lovely. :o) Wonderful job!

    Hugs and blessings! :o)
    http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete