CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MPS Design Team Entry!




Hello!
I wanted to share with you tonight my entry for MPS Design Team. The deadline is tonight at 11:59. This is the blog that I first discovered when I searched on youtube for help with my cricut. The requirements for this challenge is to make a card, scrapbook page or other cricut project using the colors: orange, turquoise, green, brown, and other color of your choice.

There are more requirements that you can go here and get more information. I chose to make a card using the Straight From the Nest,Once Upon A Princess, and Everyday Paper Dolls carts. Here's my recipe:

grass-Every Day Paper Doll (cut at 1") cut twice then welded with my gypsy

clothesline,clothes and layers-SFTN- (cut at 4")

tag-OUAP cut twice @ 1" then .88" on my gypsy

sentiment- MPS Everyday Occasions

patterned papers- 3 Birds

ink-Stampin Up (chocolate chip)

craft cardstock-Papertrey Ink

zig 2 way and Atg adhesives

glam pink stickles

twine-ebay

green cardstock-scraps

brown cardstock- American Crafts

Thanks soo much for stopping by and wish me luck!!:)

19 comments:

  1. Hi Candace, very, very pretty card. Best of luck my friend. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Good luck with your entry! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a kute kard...soo kreative...good luck!!!

    http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Cute! Cute! Great job with the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a precious card. I love it. Best of luck!

    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this card is amazing! I love that you added PINK to the color scheme! I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll bemine too! ~Brynn flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Good luck!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is darling! The papers you chose look perfect and I love how you curved the sentiment in the bubble & added the twine! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so super cute!! good luck :)

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable!!! I love the clothesline! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Good luck on the DT spot, she would be lucky to have you on her team. I will be excited to hear your good news. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!! Good luck!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. On my, I love this! Best of luck with the DT opportunity. Thanks for stopping by my blog for my giveaway and posting it on your blog. I am a new follower. Melanie
    http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet Candace! I really love this card! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great card! I am going to make a baby card for a blog friend, and this is great inspiration. Thank you for stopping by my blog, it's always great to see new faces! I am a new follower, too. Good luck on the DT! It seems like you deserve it!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for following my blog and commenting on our Christmas in July hop! I'm now your newest follower!

    Don't forget to check back in everyday this weekend for more projects and blog candy! And since you helped bring me to 100 followers, I'll be posting my blog candy for that after the hop on Monday!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful card. Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete