CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Cheer Up With CAC cart.



Hello Everyone!
I have soo much to do this weekend in getting ready for my kids to start school next week. I return to work the following week, so my posts will probably slow down. Summer vacation has gone by so fast! I will try to post as much as I can. I wanted to share this card I made with the Create a Critter cart. I love all the cuts on this cart. My patterned paper is Ecko Park. I took one pic right after making the card,the lighting was better, but my stickles were still wet. The other was taken after the stickels dried and the sun had gone down:(. I used my new stamps from Emma @ My Creative Time (LOVE THE NEW RELEASE). Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by:)

By the way, I'm participating in my first blog hop on Aug 1st. ScrappyEMT is hosting this hop. I'm super excited to be in my first hop, so check back to see what I create. The theme is is Back To School. I know she was wanting a few more people to join in, so if you would like to, check out her blog HERE. She will tell you everything you need to do.

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love the embossing you chose for this. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, I love the stickles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that little chickie, she looks so cute with her fancy umbrella :) Have fun with your first hop, I'm sure I'll be hopping along!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is SO ADORABLE! I am been trying to contact on the contact form but it is not going through. You won the digital baby kit at my Bit By the Cricut Bug blog during the Oh Baby! Blog Hop. Can you email me at top29gun at gmail dot com an let me know if you want the girl or boy kit.
    Thanks Lisa

    ReplyDelete