CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthday T-shirts!




Hi!
I hope everyone is having an awesome Tuesday! I forgot to share with you the birthday girl t-shirts I made for my daughter to wear on her actual birthday. I found an awesome tutorial @ Karlee Krafts. She did one for her daugher and son. My son is 14 and wanted no parts of a birthday shirt (Lol), so I only made one other one for my 4yr old. I used the Once Upon A Princess cart and the same iron on transfer as Karlee to create some super cute T-shirts. As you can see I added "BIG SIS" to my older daughter's shirt to make sure no one confused it with being her birthday. She is unpatiently awaiting her day :( Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Candace, love the t-shirt...adorable. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. There is a challenge Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #4 - Kid's Birthday Themed Party that you can enter this in and the challenge ends today 7/26 11:59EST. Thanks for becoming a new follower of my blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute.Love this t-
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an awesome job on this!!!!!So sweet and cute too!!!!! You did a great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete