CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting Scrappy Challenge #13



Hi
This is my second post of the day. I want to share with you my LO for the Getting Scrappy Challenged hosted by Amanda @ Amanda's Crafts and more. There is a challenge every other Sunday and this Sunday's challenge is Christmas in July. You must summit a LO. I used Joys of the Season cart. I plan to put a pic of my kids that was taken in front of the fireplace last Christmas Eve. I've made taking that pic on Christmas Eve a tradition; We bake some cookies then I take the pic while the cookies are baking. I love the pictures we have taken so far because they are always so excited on Christmas Eve and their excitement shows on their faces. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, and I loved hearing your story about baking cookies! What a nice tradition... :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace, awesome layout...very nicely done. FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candace, I love this layout!!! Very charming and so festive. Thanks for hopping along with Elaine's hop this last weekend!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super layout. Love the story on the annual photo shoot and the cookie bake what a nice tradition to pass on.

    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is just beautiful!!!!! Again you did a really good job on this layout!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Candace, your layout is gorgeous!!! I'm sure your family picture in front of the fire place will look perfect on this page.. Thanks so much joining my "Getting Scrappy Challenge" and I hope you will join my newest challenge this Sunday..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete