CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

MAG Challenge #36






Hello
I want to share my project for M.A.G.Challenge by the Page. This challenge is different than others because you can only use cuts on a certain cart and page. This week's challenge is from Create A Critter page 59.

You can only use items from this page, but you can add as many of your own embellishments as you like. I chose to make a shaped card with the star. This card was pretty simple, but since I made it with my daughters 4 and 2 in my scrapping area, it took much longer than it should have (LOL). Anyway, we had alot of fun and my 4 yr old told me that my card was perfect. That was good enough for me :) Have a good night.

14 comments:

  1. This is such a nice card and I love the color.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veru cute, love horseshoe in mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Thanks for playing @ MAG!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card!! This is so cute. Thanks for playing at MAG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cute, cute. Thanks for joining us this week at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, look at how cute he is, I just love him!! Thanks so much for joining Mag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable!! What a great card!!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week over at M.A.G. Challenge by the Page!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card Candace...love it. Great job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really adorable, love the twine with the star. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is cute and fun, inside and out. Thanks for playing with us at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the horseshoe in the mouth. Very cute. Thanks for playing with us at MAG. ...Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Kids were right,your Card is perfect! It's really Cute! My 4 year old Grand Daughter helped me make mine. Thanks for Sharing your Cute Card. :0)

    ReplyDelete