CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Birthday Girl Layout


Today is officially my last day of summer break. I return to work on Monday. I cleaned my house and sat down to do this LO of my daughter the morning of her birthday. I used a Momenta paperstack called Birthday Wishes that I purchased at Tuesday Morning for 3 dollars! It is super cute and made this LO super fast. I used my Lacy Labels cart and cut the the inner layer fit to page at 10 and 3/4. I used A Child's Year for the balloons and Mickey Font for my title. The cute cupcakes on the right are a awesome stamp set I won on Bella Scrapbook Designs blog. The company is called Inspired Stamps. I colored them with my Martha Stewart glitter pens and cut them out. I recently purchased the carts I used at a great price from someone and couldn't wait to use them. I hope to make at least one more post before returning to work. I will have a busy first week and doubt if I get to do any crafting :( Thanks so much for all the sweet comments that you leave. I love reading them. Thanks for stopping by:)

9 comments:

  1. Aaaww, such an adorable layout! I love the pattern paper and pom pom ribbon...too cute:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is soooo adorable! Perfect girls BD LO! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable LO and your daughter is beautiful! I love the pom pom ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute lay-out! We are back to school on Monday! Homework time instead of craft time :(


    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candace, your layout is FABULOUS!!! You did such a fantastic job. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, that is so cute! I love the pom pom trim on the bottom! And your little girl is so adorable!

    Anywho, I stopped by to invite you to my blog for my Hello Kitty birthday blog hop! :) I have a video tutorial up of the instructions to make the Christmas goodie folder that I posted about a couple of weeks ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to pop over and say thanks for the adorable stamp set! I received them already in the mail!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Layout!! Your daughter is just darling!!

    Raina
    Raina's Favorite Crafty Things
    scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete