CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Winner of Back To School Blog Hop Candy!

I am sooo sorry for posting this late. School stared today for my children and I was so busy yesterday doing last minute prep. I used random.org and the winner is: True Random Number Generator

Min:1
Max:14
Result:
6
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...
Super cute lay-out! Where did the summer go??

Congrats abusybee-doubleclick connections!

please send me your address, so I can get this to you. You can use my new contact button to leave me your info.

Thanks to everyone who left a comment. I really appreciate that you took the time to stop by and leave me some encouraging words. I read each and everyone of them.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Candace, I hope today was a great day for you and the children. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Thanks so much!


    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Candace,
    Just want to pop in and say congrats to you. You are my winner of the Princess Blog Hop. Thanks so much for hopping along. Please drop me an email with mailing info at jskoning@msn.com and I will get your goodies out to you!!!

    Congrats to your winner too:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete