CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Monogram card


Hello!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I wanted to share this card I made using the Blackletter cart. I had never used it before and I got it as a free cart on my gypsy. All the cuts were done with this cart. I used white cardstock from walmart for my base then layered it with some craft cardstock from Joanns. All the patterned papers are K and Company. I got these beautiful papers form Diana @ DL. Art. I love to visit her blog and see what awesome crafts she has created. If you hadn't had a chance to go by her blog, please do so. I PROMISE you won't be dissappointed. The letter S was cut using more craft cardstock then layer with cardstock from Papertrey Ink. I used Tim Holtz distress ink on the card and layers, then added some bling and twine from my stash. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is a fabulous design!!!! Love the colors and the 3 d effect!!!! Wow just Awesome work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candace, what a super cute card...love it. FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete