CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge!



Hi

I wanted to share a card a made for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge at creativetimeforme.com. The challenge is to use a cricut lite cart and some bling. I chose a cart that I have never cut from, cupcake wrappers. I received this cart as a gift and initially thought I could only make cupcake wrappers, but there is a topper feature on this cart and I used it to make this card. I put some stickles on the center of the flower and I'm also counting this yummy glitter patterned paper as my bling. I got this paper and the coordinating cardstock from HSN. It is DCWV. The solid paper has adhesive on the back. It cut very well in my cricut and made this card even quicker to put together. Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Great tip about that cart! I would have thought it was only cupcake wrappers too! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us for Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, love the paper!! Very pretty card. Good luck in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete