CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Graduation Card

















Hi!


Thanks for visiting my blog today. It's getting close to graduation time around here and I needed to make some cards. A co-worker also asked me to make her a card to give as well. I made this one using the Locker Talk cartridge and my gypsy. I welded two of the graduation caps and made a card within a card. I will probably put a sentiment inside the cap as well. I used the Cricut Classic Font cart to cut the numbers and attached them with my tweezer bees and some zig 2 way. Again, thanks for stopping by :)






recipe:


cricut cart-Cricut Classic Font, Locker Talk


cardstock- PaperTrey Ink (base) DCWV (layer) Coredinations(cap)


sekura gel pen


cuttlebug folder


Atg and Zig 2 way


sentiment-Scrappy Moms Stamps


white embossing powder


EK success corner rounder










No comments:

Post a Comment