CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Birthday and Sympathy card using Sweet Treats

recipe:
cricut-Sweet Treats
cardstock-Papertrey Ink (base) flower(Bazzill)
paterned paper-American Crafts
ribbon-American Crafts
sentiment-stamp set from Joanns( don't know the brand)
ink-Stampin Up
adhesive-Atg and Zig 2 Way










I forgot to take pics of my kid's Easter goodie bags for school. My 4yr old brought an invitation home Thursday for a party on Saturday and I needed to make a sympathy card for a co-worker. I had very little time to craft, so I used one cart for two cards. The birthday card is actually part of the set I made with a cupcake I made recently. I got an idea from a blog (don't remember which one) to make multiple cards to help use my scraps. I used the sweet treats cartridge. Thanks for stopping by :)






1 comment:

  1. I love your cards :) That flower makes me want to purchase that cartridge!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete