CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

MIA and needing your prayers

Hello Everyone,

It's been about 3 weeks since my last post. Work, and family life has gotten super busy and my crafting has been few and far between. I had planned to complete some projects this weekend, but my grandmother passed away on Thursday. It was her 99 birthday! She ate her lunch that day then God decided it was time for her to come home. We miss her dearly, but know she is with our heavenly father now. I feel that she received the ultimate birthday present. I have family that will be arriving today. They were already coming because we had planned a party for grammy, but didn't realize that the Lord had other plans for her. I hope to get back into some crafting next week. Until then, all I ask is for your prayers for me and my family. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

11 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this most difficult time. So sorry to hear about your grandmother. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and parayers are with you. So sorry to hear of your loss!!!!!! God bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for God's comfort for you and your family. I'm glad your Grammy knew Jesus and is worshipping Him face to face right now! Wow! Isn't that remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for the loss of your Grammy, cherish all of the fond memories you have and she will live forever in your heart! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO sorry for your loss. I'm sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Hugs to you.
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear of your loss. You will definitely be in my family's prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry for your loss Candace. I will pray for you and your family during this difficult time.
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOD is in Control! My prayers have been sent up for you and your family during this time of need! Be Blessed my Friend and we will be here when you get back!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi candace, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmothers passing. My thoughts and prayers with you and your family.
    Big Hug
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Candice, my sympathy goes out to you in the passing on of your Grandmother into the presence of our Lord. How wonderful that she lived such a long and wonderful life leaving you with such wonderful memories. Prayers as you face the days ahead without her. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. My throught and prayers are with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete