CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Wreath


Good morning friends,

I want to share this fall wreath I made. I saw this wreath a few weeks ago at Lauren's Creative, then again when Cristi @ Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes also did one. I absolutely fell in love with it and made a special trip to Joanns for supplies. You can visit both of their blogs for tutorials. The only difference in mine is the berry picks. Both Lauren and Christie used 3 of the acorn picks in theirs, but my Joanns put most of their Fall decor items on 60% off, so I could only find one of the acorn picks. I think it looks ok with the berrys as well. I purchased my ribbon from Walmart, but plan to replace it because it just isn't as wide as I wanted. I hardly ever make home decor, but found it quite fun and somewhat addictive. Now I want to try more projects to decorate my home with. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

recipe:

green and brown yarn- Walmart
straw wreath- Joanns
various picks in berries, acorns- Joanns
felt- Joanns
hot glue gun
ribbon-Walmart

Thanks so much for stopping by:)

5 comments:

  1. Wow Candace,this is stunning.Beautiful.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Candace you beat me to it lol! I seen this when Cristi did it and I was like "I am so doing that!" You did an Awesome job, BTW welcome back my friend I missed you around here! Our doors will look very similar this Autumn because I am off to Joanns to get my materials for this wreath! Thank you for sharing!!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Great job! I missed this on Cristi's and Lauren's site! I want to try one. I've missed you and your sweet posts! Take CARe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous wreath! the fabric/felt flowers are so stunning, you should make more! they are so fun to hang up!!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete