CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 4, 2011

Community Friends Thank You Cards



Hello friends,
TGIF! I received a call from my mother requesting some thank you cards to send to a policeman, fireman, emt, and Macgruff the crime dog. My mother is a director at a preschool and had some community friends to stop by and pay the kids a visit. I said yes, of course, and knew exactly what cartridge I wanted to use. All of the cuts are from Everyday Paper Dolls. I love this cart because it is full of images. I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink and some scraps. The sentiments are from My Pink Stamper,and Scrappy Moms Stamps. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

4 comments:

  1. "WOW" You have done a good job super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are great!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Candace that was nice! These cards are Super Cute you did a really good job!!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so super! What a great idea!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete