CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thank You Card


Hello bloggy friends,

I hope your weekend has started off awesome. I have plenty of laundry and cleaning to do, but hope to get in some crafting as well :).I made several thank you cards to give to people that sent cards and food during my grandmother's passing. I forgot to take pictures of the others, but did manage to remember this one. I used one of my favorite DCWV paperstacks, Lemon Flower Stack. I made several cards so they had to be really simple ones. The cardstock is a mixture of Papertrey Ink and some scraps. The ribbon is from walmart and the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. Thanks for stopping by:)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so thoughtful of you to make thank you cards for others during a difficult time. I also looove the lemon stack, your card looks beautiful with it!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Great paper and colors! I also have been doing laundry and cleaning between crafting! Have to squeeze it in somewhere! (the laundry that is! LOL!)
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the simplicity of this card and the color scheme is perfect! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Very pretty! A very heartfelt thank you...

    ReplyDelete