CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge @ My Creative Time


Hello Everyone
I hope you all have had a great weekend. Mine has been super busy. I wanted to participate in Emma's Throwback Thursday this week. I haven't done any challenges in awhile and thought this one may get me back into it. The challenge this week is to use a kid-friendly cart. I chose the Playtime cart and designed this card in my gypsy. The train and the two layers under the train are also from this cart. I had to remind myself that this was for a boy and not add alot of bling, so I put just a little glossy accents on the top of the first train cart and on the mechanism that turns the wheels. Not to much right? I'm planning to give this card to my cousin that's expecting a baby boy next month. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

recipe:

Playtime cricut cart
craft cardstock- Joanns brand
patterned paper- K and Company (Monkey Around paper pad)
other cardstock- Martha Stewart
button- walmart
twine- ebay
sentiment- Inkadinkado (Baby Boy-designed by Brenda Walton)
Tsukineko Memento ink in rich cocoa
Glossy accents

10 comments:

  1. This card is sooo adorable! I love it ! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for becoming a follower ! I am now a follower of your blog.

    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Love the colors and the shapes too. Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the fun paper and design!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute. I really like the little train and the twine with the button.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on this card! Perfect for a little boy! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out just adorable! I love the cute little train and the adorable stitching, button and cute twine. Awesome job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps/blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, such a sweet card.I love how it turned out. Great touch with the stitching. Take care, Lori
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Candace Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sorry I changed the name I didn’t think would matter and everything would be the same Silly me Not; but I’m so happy you could find me again. I a follower of your blog.

    What a great job you did on your card. Love the colors! I really want the Playtime cart it’s hard to pick up.

    Blessing AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Candace! I just wanted to check in to say hello. How was your Thanksgiving, Did you do any Black Friday Shopping?? Miss you around here girl, hope to chat w/ you soon! TTYL!! By the way your Chrismas Blog Design is Super Cute!

    Letillia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute. We have two teachers expecting at school, so I am going to need a few cards very soon.

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see my new cards.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete