CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Vinyl Project


It's been awhile since my last post, but I have been crafting. Thanksgiving was great. My family came to our house for Thanksgiving and it was hectic, but happy. My niece came home from Atlanta and I was soo happy to see her. After dinner we sat around talked and search the internet for some early deals. The only store I went to was Walmart. After getting there at 7:30 PM and leaving at 1 AM I was too exhausted from the craziness to go anywhere else. Anyway, I wanted to share my vinyl charger project. I got the charger plate from Walmart for 98 cents. I used Joys of the Season for the phrase and the Christmas cart that I got free with my gyspy for the star. I showed this to some co-workers and now I have to make them some as well. I got the vinyl from Hobby Lobby. Thanks so much for stopping by :)


I am linking this project to : My Sheri Crafts (Decorate for Christmas)

12 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on the plate. I bought some vinyl have not used it yet, but thank you for the inspiration.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Project you just gave me a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome serving plate!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful plate! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! I like that it's not overdone and complicated, too. And what a great price! Thanks for joining us as My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just a super idea! Ilove the font. It is just so happy and festive. Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute!! You did a wonderful job!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candace this is Awesome! I have alot of chargers in the attic just collecting dust but you just gave me an idea, I think I'm gonna give them away as gifts this year! I have plenty of vinyl,chargers and a cricut, girl I need to send you a Thank You Note cause you just saved me some money lol!!

    Letillia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like your vinyl project. Not tried that before. Saw your post on Courtney Designs blog about buying the digi images Tags from Cricut Craft Room. I bought them with a $10 certificate that Cricut.com gave me today 12/8 and thought the turnaround for confirmation email with download would be within the day ordered but I'm still waiting. Was wondering how long did you wait after ordering before you got the email with confirmation that you could download?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just wanted to pop by and wish you a very Merry Christmas and A happy New Year!!!
    Your blogger friend,
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete