CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 23, 2011

Vinyl projects, Cards, and Tags

Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas! It's been awhile since I've posted anything, but December has been a busy month. I've done alot of crafting, but most of it was done during the night and I once finished, I just didn't take many pictures. I made the glitter ornaments last year but didn't have a blog then, so I decided to share them as well. After my last post of the charger plate, I decided to try more of them, so I used my gypsy and cut this "S" from Gyspy Font. The 2011 is Storybook. The wine shaped glasses were for my mom. She gave them to co-workers and the other glasses were made for my sister to give as gifts. I didn't have much time for paper crafting, so my Christmas cards are super simple this year. I used some patterned paper by American Crafts and Stampin Up cardstock. I also used a Die and stamp set from Emma @ My Creative Time for the sentiment. My gift tags are also super simple. I won this stamp set from Gloria @ Gloriascrafts awhile back and it fit the bill for quick and simple tags. The shape of the tags were made with the Storybook cart and the patterned paper is DCWV. I added some stickles to the "fur" part of Santa's coat to bling it up. My five-year old loves to get under the tree and see who each gift is addressed to :) She's keeping a count of which ones are hers. Again, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by:)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you're rockin' this vinyl!! I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all came out so cute! I am really impressed with your use of vinyl... Looks great! :)
    Merry Christmas!!!!
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project!
    Merry Christmas From My Family To Yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are AWESOME!!! I hope you had a Very Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see what you do next!

    Letillia
    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete